Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Good fortune of Chant Daimoku

Experience by pcy

There are ups and downs in our life. I had been living in a detached house for more than 2 years. My left house was empty for quite some time and later heard that it was sold for $2.5million. I chant so that I would have a good new neighbour. After awhile the neighbour started to renovate the house. The renovation was so ridiculous that it broke all local building bye-laws.

I had try to talk to the new owner about the renovation but but he just ignored me. I chant for wisdom to solve the 'problem'. After discussing with my wife and since my two children are college students and one of them is oversea and the younger one will be going oversea in a year's time we decided to sell the big double storey house and move to a condo as the house is too big for my wife and me.

I chant so that we can get a good price for the house and to get a good condo. Good fortune really happens when we chant. We managed to find a buyer for the house fast and who paid $3.15 million. The lastest house was sold at $3 million.

After looking around we managed to also find a condo we like. The condo was bought from developer.

After geting the condo the next headache was renovation. After sourcing around we decided to use a contractor we know more that 8 years ago. We asked to quote for the renovation and the price was quite ok. After asking a few question we found out the contractor is very arrogant and not willing to do 'small' job. We were in a delima. House sold and condo cannot move in.

I chant for some solutions and while I was chanting I asked why don't I asked the guy who make my furniture in the present house. He said that he could do all the things I needed in the condo. That really solved my problem.

Now I have moved in my new condo and very happy with it.


No comments: