Monday, March 12, 2012

The Benefits of practicing Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism

Spiritual story by wcy

Life have been smooth for the past years. My eldest son had gone to the fifty top university in the world to further his education. My youngest son is doing quite well in his studies. He got a partial scholarship for doing his A Levels. My wife works in a good company with a very good boss. As for me very happy with my present work.

What do I have to complaint? All my neighbours are quite OK except the house to my left is empty for about one year.

Suddenly there are activities next door. The 'new' neighbour is renovating his house. As a good neighbour I greeted him.

As time go by the renovation slowly took place. The renovation was so ridiculous that he broke all the Building Bye Laws. I approached the neighbour and just ignore me.

After discussing with my wife, we conclude that it is time to move on. My eldest son is oversea and my youngest will also be oversea in about two years' time, this is the time to move to a smaller house or condominium. Furthermore the jam to and from office for my wife is very bad. This gives us opportunity to discuss this matter and we have decided to sell our house as the house is too big for two us in two years' time. The traffic jam will going to be worse.

So we appointed a real estate agent to sell our house. Due to our good fortune the agent managed to find a buyer fast and willing to pay for the price we wanted.

We also found a completed condo which we liked.

Isn't this the wonderful 'work' of the Mystic Law?

An unpresent neighbour is a blessing in disguise. If not we will not even think about moving.

If we practice Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism faithfully daily, all problems will be a blessing in disguise.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

No comments: